Thursday, March 28, 2013

Experience Counts!, Barbara F. Anderson, Ph. D., LCSW, Good Therapist / Counselor in San Francisco, CA 94110. Best Therapist / Counselor San Francisco, CA 94110

Experience Counts!, I was born and raised in Queens, New York and received my undergraduate degree from Queens College and my Masters in Social Work from Columbia University. In 1987 I received a doctorate in Sexology from the Institute for the Advancement of Human Sexuality and have specialized since then in working with people with sexual and gender identity concerns.  In addition, I have a general practice n the treatment of depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and relationship distress.
Since moving to San Francisco in 1993,  I have taught at City College, coordinated a mental health program for transgenders in the Department of Public Health, and had a private practice. I have published 3 chapteres in edited books on treatment issues and presented at conferences and seminars on issues of sexuality and ehical practice.

My extensive education and many years of experience have prepared me to work with a variety of individuals and couples and I consider myself a competent and ethical practitioner.





Barbara F. Anderson, Ph. D., LCSW, Good Therapist / Counselor in San Francisco, CA 94110. Best Therapist / Counselor San Francisco, CA 94110

No comments:

Post a Comment